- Payment Options: IGSMN.com offers payment options such as Credit Card, PayPal and offers financing thru PayPal. All cardholder information is secure through a payment gateway and we do not store card holder information on the website. Also, we do not share customer information with third parties.
- Sales Tax: IGSMN.com collects sales tax for the following states: California, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Sales tax is based on the delivery address not the purchasing address. If you are tax exempt, please contact us prior to purchasing as we will require your tax-exempt form to be on file.
- Online Free Economy Shipping: Our online free shipping is processed either FedEx Ground or USPS depending on the size of the package and is only offered to the 48 continental states. Free economy shipping orders placed after 12 CST may ship the following day. Free shipping applies only to our online store.
- Lead Time: IGSMN.com offers same day shipping on all in stock orders made before 12PM Central Standard Time. Orders placed on weekends or holidays ship the next business day.
- Critical Deliveries: IGSMN.com understands the importance of critical orders, please contact us so we can ensure you get your products when you need them. We offer a variety of shipping services and options to meet your requirements such as couriers, local pickup, same day delivery via multiple services such as USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Learn more about our shipping options here.
- Shipping Addresses: We do not ship to PO Boxes. We only ship to confirmed addresses and do not redirect orders to addresses other than the address the product was originally placed under.
- International Orders: Currently we only ship to Canada on IGSMN.com. If you are from another country, please contact us to help you process your order. We require wire transfers in advance and shipments must ship on your shipping account. All Products are not for sale in North Korea, Myanmar, Iran, Libya, Syria, Sudan and Cuba or any other USA sanctioned entity.
- End-Users: For Equipment sold by IGS to any end-user, IGS warrants the Equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from and after the date of purchase when utilized for its normal and intended use in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Resellers: For Equipment sold by IGS to any reseller or service company, IGS warrants the Equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from and after the date of purchase when utilized for its normal and intended use in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Non-Transferable: The warranties offered herein are non-transferable and apply only to the original end-user or original reseller or service company, as applicable and as determined by IGS in its sole discretion, and may not be sold, assigned or transferred to any third-party.
- Shipping Damage: If you receive a package/box that shows obvious sign of damage, please refuse the shipment/package. The shipping carrier (ex. FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS) is responsible for these damages, not you. If upon opening the package, you discover that the item was damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier immediately for an inspection. Then please contact IGSMN.com and we will file a claim. Retain all packaging materials in case the carrier wants to inspect them.
- Return Process:
- Please contact us with as much possible information regarding the problem with your order either with the contact form on this page or by phone 763-450-4666. If you have a question about what is covered, please read our warranty information below or contact your sales representative.
- After submitting your warranty claim or return request, an IGS representative should contact you within 1 business day.
- Approved returns will be issued a Return Material Authorizations (RMA). Attach the paperwork we provide for your return and promptly ship the unit(s) back to us. RMAs are valid for only 14 days after they are issued. Our policy for advance replacements and exchanges can also be found below.
- Package the item for return so that it does not get damaged in shipping. IGS will not accept returns that are damaged in shipping.
- Items must be returned in the same condition that they were shipped in, for example new items must be unopened, and used items should not be damaged. IGS uses serial numbers to track inventory and does not accept returns on products that we did not ship.
- You can expect to receive your refund (less any restock fee that applies see below) within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (in many cases it will be much quicker). This period includes transit time for us to receive your return (5-10 business days), the time it takes us to process the return once we receive it (3-5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5-10 business days). Any items returned without an RMA are not considered returns.
- Any items returned to IGS without an RMA number are not considered returns.
- Restock Fees: Any product that is returned to us and is tested "dead" within the 14-day return period will gladly be accepted and either replaced or compensated by refunding the payment in full. However, any product that is returned to us and passes testing or is not "dead" will result in a 20% restocking fee. For example, if your purchase was $100, we will return you $80. We do not accept returns outside of our return period. IGS does not refund shipping charges. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Exchanges / Repairs / Advanced Replacement
- Exchanges & Repairs: In the event of a defect in covered Equipment during the applicable warranty period, IGS will furnish the necessary parts to repair the Equipment (using new or refurbished parts, at the discretion of IGS) free of charge. In the event IGS is unable to repair the Equipment, or if IGS determines that repairs would result in unreasonable time or expense, IGS will provide a replacement of similar value and specifications (as determined by IGS in its sole discretion). To obtain a repair or replacement, customers must promptly notify IGS of any defect in the Equipment during the applicable warranty period, including a detailed explanation of the defect and any other relevant information, such as the need for advanced replacement, if applicable, and return the defective Equipment to IGS, shipping and insurance prepaid by the customer, within ten (10) days after receipt of a return authorization from IGS. Upon receipt of the defective Equipment, IGS will endeavor to diagnose the cause of the defect and repair or, if necessary, replace the Equipment within a reasonable period of time. IGS will return the repaired or replacement Equipment to the customer using an IGS preferred carrier, shipping and insurance prepaid by IGS, but subject to any applicable duties, taxes and fees. Repaired or replaced Equipment shall be covered only for the remaining period of the original warranty period, if any.
- Advanced Replacements: IGS encourages customers to procure and maintain an adequate number of spares for their equipment. However, IGS recognizes that in certain instances, customers may desire to obtain an advanced replacement prior to returning covered Equipment for warranty service. Customers desiring to obtain an advanced replacement must submit a request for advanced replacement in accordance with the procedure outlined above. IGS will review requests for advanced replacement on a case-by-case basis, subject to the sole discretion of IGS. If IGS determines that an advanced replacement is appropriate, IGS will ship the replacement to the customer using an IGS preferred carrier, shipping and insurance prepaid by IGS, but subject to any applicable duties, taxes and fees. The customer must return the defective Equipment to IGS within ten (10) days following receipt of the advanced replacement for repair or replacement in accordance with the standard terms outlined above. If the customer fails to return the defective Equipment within said ten (10) day period, the customer will be invoiced for the advanced replacement at the current list price, together with applicable shipping and insurance charges incurred by IGS. Likewise, if the customer fails to return the advanced replacement within ten (10) days following completion of warranty service and return of the covered Equipment to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the advanced replacement at the current list price, together with applicable shipping and insurance charges incurred by IGS.
Terms and Conditions
- You or any of your customers or consignees WILL NOT use products purchased from IGS in the design, development or production of missile/rocket systems or unmanned air vehicles, or in connection with nuclear or chemical/biological proliferation activities.
- You or any of your customers or consignees WILL NOT export or re-export IGS goods or technical data to (i) any U.S. sanctioned or embargoed country, or to nationals or residents of such countries; or (ii) to any person, entity, organization or other party identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons List, or the Department of State's Debarred Parties List.
- IGS retains the right to cancel/refuse any order for any reason.
The warranty set forth herein does not apply to, and IGS has no obligation to repair or replace, defects in Equipment which result, in whole or in part, from: (a) misuse, neglect or accidental damage; (b) software, viruses, trojans, malware, and similar items; (c) alterations, adjustments or repairs not made or authorized by IGS (including modifications or replacements of any software components supplied with or embedded in the Equipment); (d) use outside of the normal and intended use; (e) unusual physical or electrical stress; (f) failure to provide and maintain a suitable installation environment; or (g) acts of God.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP IN EQUIPMENT SOLD BY IGS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, IGS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND SUCH WARRANTIES ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY IGS. IN NO EVENT SHALL IGS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOSS OF DATA, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF IGS EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE EQUIPMENT.