Used IBM 2076-24F 2076 Storwize V7000 SFF Expansion Enclosure Model 24F
The IBM 2076 is the hardware component of the IBM Storwize V7000 disk system. Storwize V7000 is a highly scalable virtualized, enterprise-class, flash-optimized storage system designed to consolidate workloads into a single system for ease of management, reduced costs, superior performance, and high availability.
The IBM 2076 Storwize V7000 SFF Expansion Enclosure Model 24F enables you to increase the capacity of your Storwize V7000 system. It features two expansion canisters and holds up to twenty-four 2.5-inch SAS drives in a 2U, 19-inch rack mount enclosure.
IBM Storwize V7000 next-generation models offer increased performance and connectivity, integrated compression acceleration, and additional scalability with the following features:
- Two node canisters, each with an eight-core processor and integrated hardware-assisted compression acceleration
- 64 GB cache (per system) standard, with optional 128 GB cache (per system) for Real-time Compression workloads
- 16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC), 8 Gb FC, 10 Gb iSCSI / Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and 1 Gb iSCSI connectivity options
- 12 Gb SAS expansion enclosures supporting twelve 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF), twenty-four 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) , or ninety-two 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF) drives
- Scaling for up to 760 drives per system with the attachment of up to 20 Storwize V7000 expansion enclosures and up to 3,040 drives in a four-way clustered configuration
- The ability to be added into existing clustered systems with previous generation Storwize V7000 systems
- Compatibility with IBM Storwize V7000 Unified File Modules for unified storage capability
All models are delivered in a 2U or 5U 19-inch rack mount enclosure and include a three-year warranty with customer replaceable unit (CRU) and on-site service. Optional warranty service upgrades are available for enhanced levels of warranty service.
Using genuine refurbished computer parts, that Integrity Global Solutions tests and inspects, will ensure a level of manufacturing, quality and memory compatibility with your computer.
Whether it's for maintenance sparing or customer self-repair, you can rely on the quality tested and inspected server replacement parts from Integrity Global Solutions. Our trained technicians take great care to remove the part and each item is then placed in Static/ESD packaging. Our shipping team then packages each item to ensure it arrives at its destination the same way it was shipped.
IGS offers a wide variety of used and refurbished expansion unit solutions for organizations of all sizes. Can't find what you need? Just use our chat feature for immediate assistance!
Have equipment for sale? We buy used hard drives, server, storage, and networking equipment.
Manufacturer PN: 2076-24F
Device: Expansion Unit
Drive Slots: 24
Drive Form Factor: 2.5"