The HP ProLiant BL680c G5 Server Blade delivers no-compromise performance and expansion for a 4-core to 6-core BladeSystem Server. With two or four Intel Xeon 7400 series processors, 128GB of fully buffered memory, two hot-plug serial attached SCSI (SAS) or serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, four embedded Gigabit Ethernet adapters (two multifunction) and three I/O expansion slots, the HP ProLiant BL680c G5 delivers the density you want with the performance you need to handle the most demanding enterprise class applications.
CTO means Configure-to-Order, this server does not include CPU, Memory, Power, or HDD's.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
- Type: Configure-to-Order Server Blade
- Model: 443527-B21
- Processor: Supports (2) or (4) Intel Xeon 7400 Series Processors
- Cache Memory: Up to 16MB L3 cache
- Memory::Supports up to 128GB PC2-5300 DDR2 FB DIMMs
- Network Controller: (4) Embedded network adapter ports, plus (1) additional management network adapter port
- Storage Controller: Integrated HP Smart Array P400i Controller
- Internal Storage: Supports up to (2) SFF SAS or SATA hot-plug hard drives
- Expansion Slots: (3) Mezzanine slots
- Form Factor: Full height server blade that plugs into the HP BladeSystem c3000 and c7000 Enclosures