Used Dell PEVRTX-CTO-SFF-RACK PE VRTX SFF Rackmountable Server Configure-To-Order Chassis
The PowerEdge VRTX is a design for remote-office and small-office environments with a smaller footprint and is quieter than other blade enclosures available on the market today. The PowerEdge VRTX is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your capacity and performance with future-proof compute, storage, and networking options within a single chassis. The VRTX can scale as you grow, with up to four PowerEdge blade servers as well as 12 x 3.5” or 25 x 2.5” HDD and GPU accelerators within its compact chassis. You can mix and match the two-socket, half-height, or full-height PowerEdge server nodes based on your changing workload requirements. Easily add more storage by connecting to up to four MD1200 (12 x 3.5” drives) or MD1220 (24 x 2.5” drives) disk arrays in redundant or capacity-based configurations. VRTX Networking is through the 10GbE or 1GbE internal switch module or an optional 1Gb Ethernet pass-through module.
Type: Blade Enclosure
Enclosure I/O Modules: includes (1) Chassis Management Controller (CMC), PERC 8
Cooling Fans: includes (6) hot-pluggable, redundant fan modules
Fillers/Blanks: none included
Power Supplies: includes (0) power supplies
Form Factor: rack-mountable
Rails: none included
If you need a different option we can configure this unit to your unique requirements.
Dell PowerEdge VRTX Technical Specifications
• Tower or 5U rack enclosure
• H: 48.4 cm (19.1 in) with system feet, W: 31.0 cm (12.2 in) with system feet opened, D: 73.0 cm (28.7in), Weight (empty) = 31.7 kg (69.7 lb), Weight (maximum) = 74.8 kg (164.9 lb)
• H: 21.9 cm (8.6 in), W: 48.2 cm (19.0 in), D: 73.0 cm (28.7 in), Weight (empty) = 24.7 kg (54.5 lb), Weight (maximum) = 68.7 kg (151.5 lb)
Server Node Options: PowerEdge M640, M630, M620 and M830 server nodes
Redundant power supply units support 2+2 (AC redundancy) and 3+1 (power supply redundancy) modes
• US/Canada: 110/220V (typical) • EU/China: 220-240V • Japan: 100V/220V • Other: Up to 240V
Cooling: PowerEdge VRTX comes standard with 6 hot-pluggable, redundant fan modules and 4 blower modules based on Dell Energy Smart Technologies. The fans and blowers deliver low-power consumption, but also use next-generation fan technologies to ensure the lowest possible amount of fresh air is consumed to cool the enclosure.
Input Devices: Front control panel with interactive graphical LCD that supports initial configuration wizard. It also supports local server blade, enclosure, and module information, and troubleshooting.
Two USB keyboard/mouse connections and one video connection for local front “crash cart” console connections, optional DVD RW available.
RAID Controller: Single shared PERC8 with optional second redundant shared PERC8 available
Drive Bays and Hard Drives: Up to 12 x 3.5” NLSAS, SAS, or SAS SSD hot-plug drives or up to 25 x 2.5” NLSAS, SAS, or SAS SSD hot-plug drives. Optional FIPS 140-2 certified self-encrypting drives (SED), up to 25 x 2.5 NLSAS, SAS or SAS SSD
JBOD Expansion Options: Chassis storage can be expanded even further by connecting up to four MD1200 (12 x 3.5” drives) or MD1220 (24 x 2.5” drives) disk arrays
GPU: Up to 2 single-wide actively cooled GPU accelerators (NVIDIA Quadro P4000)
Integrated Networking – Ethernet:
• Internal 1GbE 8-port pass-through module
• Internal 1GbE 24-port switch
• Internal 10GbE switch
8 flexible PCIe slots:
• 3 full-height/full-length slots (150W) with double-wide card support (225W)
• 5 low-profile/half-length slots (25W)
Delivers comprehensive functionality yet simple and easy to use:
• Uses Chassis Management Controller to manage all resources (server nodes, storage, networking, and power) with a unified management tool, presented in a single console
• Monitors up to 9 VRTX chassis from a single, consolidated CMC console
• Offers both local and remote management
• Available with either Enterprise or Express CMC licensing
• Redundant CMC available
• Server nodes each contain proven iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller for agent-free systems management, fully supported in the OpenManage product portfolio
Rack Support: ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for 4-post racks with square, round or threaded holes